Friday, June 7, 2013

The Nameless Harem!

leppardqueen: Yes… SOON us as hard as you can! By: rd_79 @...



leppardqueen:

Yes… SOON us as hard as you can!

By: rd_79 @ Coachella 2013

Well done, Divine Drummer, well SOONed.

Daddy E the First, flashing some skin. Such a shame, that those...



Daddy E the First, flashing some skin. Such a shame, that those stunning hands are hidden…

ghoulslut: Some love for our gorgeous Nameless Drummer this...



ghoulslut:

Some love for our gorgeous Nameless Drummer this morning. 

I dreamt that I had the Keyboardist's children, last...



I dreamt that I had the Keyboardist's children, last night. God, when will this end?! Ah, that's right, SOON.

I wish for more naked. Nakedness is needed. Pls.

We all wish for Ghost to show more skin, but I checked the forecast this morning and Hell has yet to freeze over.

Oh, how we love your eyes.



Oh, how we love your eyes.

Yes, we'd love to be the meat in a sandwich.





Yes, we'd love to be the meat in a sandwich.

The Dark of Days (excerpt)

Another submission. Enjoy, darlings, enjoy!

December 21st, 1887

 The Winter Ball was magnificent. I had never seen the Golden Room before. The handrail of the staircase was adorned with holly and pretty red bows. There were two Christmas trees at the bottom of it. The dining tables were covered by a red velvet cloth with a golden hem. We were dancing. Everyone was dancing.

Masquerades… the possibility for you to be anyone you want, to act mindlessly. There's no identity, no social restrains. Isn't it nice? Being able to sin, to give in to decadence and still be able to keep your integrity intact; there are no faces so everyone has a voice. So it goes, anyway.

It was after midnight when they came. Five of them wore black hooded robes and a mask; they called themselves "Nameless Ghouls". The last one was different. Papa Emeritus II wore a black robe with green lining. His face was painted like a skull. Everybody knew them.

"Look at how they flock to Him." James whispered. I smiled and kept dancing with James, pretending that their presence didn't accelerate me. James envied them, as all men did.

I remember the first time I saw them, the first time I heard His voice. I still hear Him every night, in every pore. And every time he just makes me warm.

At some point Emeritus II looked at me and James.

"What did you do?" James asked.

"What? Nothing, I…"

"Well, you must have done something because He is coming over."

So He did.

"May I cut in?" Emeritus II interrupted. James quickly stepped away. I kept avoiding eye contact with Emeritus II while we danced.

"Am I the only one you see?" He asked me.

"Excuse me?" I replied, looking straight into His eyes. It felt like, suddenly, time stopped.

"You are so transparent. I know what you are feeling and what you are thinking. I know your desires. I can see right through you."

"Yes, I am sure you can. I believe this is when I start to walk away slowly."

Obviously my sarcastic tone didn't amuse Emeritus II, as He grabbed my wrist and took me up the stairs into a dark room, closing the door behind Him. He then lit up a candle and demanded me to sit on the bed. I did as He told, for as much as I didn't enjoy being bossed around, I knew that I had the strength of a kitten. So many things were running through my mind at that time. I was appalled and excited simultaneously. For a moment, reality hadn't had a place in my world. Time stopped; everything and everyone were gone. I guess somebody was playing with the clocks.

                "There is no point in thinking about our future sins." He said.

I looked up to meet His eyes as He approached me. His stare was so intense that I could feel my whole body burning under my dress. I stood up to meet His lips. He was the unexplainable. He was the sounds I never heard before, the scent I never breathed before. He knew that His taste was such to die for.

He felt my shape through my clothes, slowly revealing my body through touch. He quickly removed my dress and kissed me softly, sliding His gloved fingers down my cheek to my neck. I closed my eyes and with a soft moan, I gave in to Him completely. I was consumed by His touch, His kiss was my doom. And it was such a wonderful doom.

Feeling my naked breasts on His chest, Emeritus II started to circle my nipples with His gloved finger, then licking and sucking them gently. Placing me on the bed, He moved to my belly button and worked His way down, opening my legs and licking the inner and outer lips, slipping His fingers through the folds. I could feel one finger probing my slit and I loved the way His finger felt in and out of my body.  He vigorously started to lick the clitoris, making me want to feel more. He stood up, undressed completely and climbed on top of me. He then started to rub His cock up and down my sensitive spot, gently biting my shoulders. The length and width of His cock were almost abnormal.

                "Please fuck me now" I begged. He didn't say anything. He didn't have to.

I sighed when I felt His cock pressing into the opening of my pussy. He started to slide into my body and I looked down, watching Him enter me. I opened my legs wider, wanting Him to go as far as possible. He started to go faster and harder and I began moaning louder and louder. He started to pound my pussy in a way that almost made Him aggressive, making me scream with the pleasure I was feeling. As I was about to climax, He turned me around and up, knelling in front of Him, placed one hand on my waist and the other covering my mouth, silencing me, and whispered in my ear "No, not yet."

He bent me over, licked His fingers and ran them through my tingling pussy, entering me with two fingers. He then placed His hands on my hips and pulled me towards His cock. Cries of pleasure poured out of my mouth as Emeritus II pulled and plunged into me. I begged Him to go deeper. He reached with one hand and rubbed my clitoris, thrusting in and out. He started to go faster, giving me everything He had.

                "Oh yes, faster…faster, yes…oh…yes that's it" I screamed.

I believe He came at that point, I could feel some of His juices running down my pussy. But He didn't stopped fucking me until I came. As He pulled out of me, my knees gave in and I fell and the bed. When I regained consciousness, I saw Emeritus II lying next to me, sleeping soundly. I couldn't keep myself from touching His body. I ran the back of my hand through His cheek, I touched His lips softly with my fingers, I caressed His neck and His chest. My eyes got stuck on that magnanimous cock, though. I wanted to touch it. I gently started to manipulate it and after a while, it was beginning to get hard. As soon as I engulfed that wonderful member, Emeritus II awoke.

                "Couldn't stay away, could you?"

I blushed lightly and smirked.

                "Go on." He said.

I begun by licking His bell end and massaging His length slowly until it got completely hard. I then tried to take it all down my throat but it was too large so I used my hand to rub it at the same time. He moaned and placed His right hand on my head, forcing my head deeper and faster into His cock. I continued to suck Him, trying as hard as I could to swallow it all. I could tell He was enjoying my struggle. His faced told me everything I needed to know, showing the pleasure He was receiving. I kept on sucking Him hard as His cum gushed into my mouth and back out. I sucked Him dry, licking and swallowing all of His seed. After I made sure He stayed hard, I sucked Him a little longer. I then positioned myself on top of Him, guiding His cock into my moist pussy. Holding His hands next to His shoulders and gazing into His eyes, I started to ride Him. We both went insane with pleasure. I could feel every inch of His cock. He closed His eyes, moaning softly. We both came together that time.

Oh fuck… Excuse us while we…do something. Fuck you,...



Oh fuck… Excuse us while we…do something. Fuck you, Alpha…fuck you so hard.

untilthelighttakeus reblogged your photo: Our perverse prayers were answered on that day. These...

untilthelighttakeus reblogged your photo: Our perverse prayers were answered on that day.

These girls from The Nameless Harem! have no mercy. Seriously. XD

The time for mercy is long gone. We have entered the final month!

badtour: Touch the dildo. Don't, you don't know...



badtour:

Touch the dildo.

Don't, you don't know where it has been! Maybe it has been inside one of the gho - LET ME TOUCH IT. NOW.

An XO-gem from the early days.  "Ghoul seeds, now with...



An XO-gem from the early days. 

"Ghoul seeds, now with more bulge!"

~

I've been going through much recently;  a few days ago it all released and settled down.

Sitting in silence a moment ago a voice whispered to me: "Go to Teh Harem".

I said "lol "Teh", seriously?"

And the voice said "Bitch, you better."

And this forgotten gem made today alright. I am calm. ~XO

Our perverse prayers were answered on that day.



Our perverse prayers were answered on that day.

Alpha, you are such a stunning Ghoul Vader. Wait, what?



Alpha, you are such a stunning Ghoul Vader. Wait, what?

badtour: Oh my. He looks crazy. He did really become A Wild...



badtour:

Oh my. He looks crazy.

He did really become A Wild Alpha… Fascinating.

Will you bring back the naked Papa E photo from the Year Zero video? It's because of reasons.

For you, anything.

Mmmmyes, dat stare.



Mmmmyes, dat stare.

Fun fact: In early March, 2012, work began on re-constructing the first tale from The Connie Lingus...

Fun fact: In early March, 2012, work began on re-constructing the first tale from The Connie Lingus Collection. Admin Y U NO consulted with the Glorious Motherfucker ov Babylon, who told her that she was doing Satan’s work. And in that moment, Y U NO knew she had done well.

Photo



Damn, Daddy E, you are just a sexy beast, aren't you? And...







Damn, Daddy E, you are just a sexy beast, aren't you? And you know. Oh, how you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment