Sunday, June 9, 2013

pussylickR

Photo



Photo



desires-andso-much-more: "I want you squirming, breathless, on...



desires-andso-much-more:

"I want you squirming, breathless, on the verge of cumming…begging Me to let you explode. But you're not going to will you, little one? Not until I say you can. You're going to stay right there on the edge until I say cum for me aren't you, little one? Because who do you belong to? Who owns your orgasms? Who did you submit your pleasures to My little one?" 

"YOU, My Lord!…" shivers *moans*

Photo



Photo





flirtylittlemrs: I'm so hungry now Xoxo



flirtylittlemrs:

I'm so hungry now
Xoxo

pleasuretorture: Everything behind your panties seems to pulse...





pleasuretorture:

Everything behind your panties seems to pulse with need. The way your skin tingles all over merely from the caressing of your thighs makes you realise that your entire body is an entity of pure sexuality. You are a slave of pleasure, sex is you very nature… your body aches for it.

The more those fingers trace between your thighs, sliding along your confined sex, the more you want to scream out for those fingers to slide into you. Everything inside you wants to leap out and make your fingers masturbate yourself hard and fast… you know better than to give in, you live for this submission…

Video



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo

















tellmeallyoursexrets: :) nom



tellmeallyoursexrets:

:) nom

Photo



Oral Creampie Internal Mouth Cumshot Compilation

Oral Creampie Internal Mouth Cumshot Compilation:

Sahnespender

Photo



tellmeallyoursexrets: Good girl :)



tellmeallyoursexrets:

Good girl :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete