Sunday, June 9, 2013

KSweat Of FallTFOver

the-absolute-best-posts: joseptv: Oh em! Cute!











the-absolute-best-posts:

joseptv:

Oh em! Cute!

marfmellow: wordsaretimeless: thechanelmuse: Crying!! no...



















marfmellow:

wordsaretimeless:

thechanelmuse:

Crying!!

image

no shade but erykah performed in nola last month and homie didn't start her set until 1 am. 

Photo



badwickedsoul: This Is Heavy Julie Cash



badwickedsoul:

This Is Heavy

Julie Cash

Photo



Photo



mexpwr: thelifeofc: we'll call this…sorry i missed topless...



mexpwr:

thelifeofc:

we'll call this…sorry i missed topless tuesday.

Yum (via TumbleOn)

Wtf does that mean fortune cookie?



Wtf does that mean fortune cookie?

ruinedchildhood: look-inside-my-s0ul: psychodaizy: Childhood...



ruinedchildhood:

look-inside-my-s0ul:

psychodaizy:

Childhood ruined

WAT

supamuthafuckinvillain: davidmorse666: just pay them the money...



supamuthafuckinvillain:

davidmorse666:

just pay them the money & get the drugz

^^ words of wisdom

Photo





Photo



Photo





Great white bbw





Great white bbw

impsexual: Because telling fat people that they are in fact...





impsexual:

Because telling fat people that they are in fact humans that deserve dignity and respect automatically means you're ~*GLORIFYING OBESITY*~

By the way, don't dribble on to me saying you worry about a fat person's 'health'. That's just a bullshit excuse to voice your unwanted opinion on a fat person's body considering you wouldn't give a single flying fuckadoodle about someone's health if they were skinny. Besides another person's health is none of your damned business anyway. Run along now and preach to a choir that actually cares.

I'm going to be honest, so long as you're not hurting anyone, you can eat soy sauce and milk duds all day long for all I care.

disneyaddictgirl: jellyofpokemon: Artist Kuitsuku Disney...





















disneyaddictgirl:

jellyofpokemon:

Artist Kuitsuku

Disney meets Pokemon

karlnando: YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE MARGE SIMPSON...



karlnando:

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE MARGE SIMPSON WITH HER HAIR DOWN SHE'S A FUCKIN BABE.

darlingdemonkin: Me at the hospital.













darlingdemonkin:

Me at the hospital.

Photo









(A gay couple has just met up in the restaurant and kissed each other upon arrival. Another customer has seen this and is obviously angry.)

(A gay couple has just met up in the restaurant and kissed each other upon arrival. Another customer has seen this and is obviously angry.)

Angry Customer: "Damn f**s."

Gay Man: "Excuse me?"

Angry Customer: "You heard me, you little s***. Let's not make this into some little pride protest, okay? I have to accept that you're going to live your lifestyle, and you have to accept that I've got freedom of speech."

Gay Man: *quietly* "Is it too much to ask for a little human decency?"

Angry Customer: "Human? Listen up, what you're doing is not human. I think I have the right to determine what I think is human."

(The manager shows up. He's a quiet Italian man who I assume is conservative due to the Christian imagery and portrait of Reagan he keeps around the restaurant.)

Angry Customer: *to the owner* "Hey, can you move either them or us to another table?"

(Instead of responding to the angry customer, the owner instead speaks to his wife.)

Owner: "I'm sorry ma'am, but we have a strict 'no pets' policy in my restaurant."

Wife: "Uh, I, uh, what? I don't have a—"

Owner: "Well, according to your talking monkey over here, I can determine who's a human and who's not. You bring an animal into my restaurant; I gotta assume it's your pet."

(The angry customer storms out. When I left, the owner was giving his description, and copies of security camera footage, to the biggest crowd of police I've seen. Apparently it's a bad idea to not pay your bill at a restaurant that gives free coffee to cops.)

No comments:

Post a Comment