Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I CAN (B)EAT A PEACH FOR DAYS

Fist. The. Bitch.



Fist. The. Bitch.

This is not hyperbole.



This is not hyperbole.

Good little European cunt knows how to swallow cock and is...



Good little European cunt knows how to swallow cock and is obviously used to being fucked in the ass at the same time as she naturally moves her hips and ass forward while arching her back. In 30-40 minutes her cunt should be as wet as all the slobber on her face and the drool running from her chin.

Cock training a Bitch in this manner is more enjoyable as it...



Cock training a Bitch in this manner is more enjoyable as it forces her to do all the work, performing as I wish and following my orders and directives while the Man behind her uses a whip, a cane, or a cattle prod to insure compliance.

Cock training a Bitch in this manner allows me to fuck her...



Cock training a Bitch in this manner allows me to fuck her throat while she hangs there, unable to raise herself up, learning to open her mouth wide while keeping her lips wrapped around me as I thrust.

only-ball-gags: only-ball-gags.tumblr.com I can do this all...



only-ball-gags:

only-ball-gags.tumblr.com

I can do this all night Bitch…it's only been two hours and your knees, shoulders, elbows, and back are aching and starting to rub raw against the narrow wooden bench. Your ass has been stretched for over an hour from 10 full pumps on the plug and is most likely slightly torn from forceful way it was rammed inside you when we started. Your screams and tears made my cock so fucking hard and when you pissed yourself involuntarily, I pulled it out so you could see how rock hard it made me. Grabbing you by a handful of hair, I will yank your head around until your neck aches and force it up/down, up/down on my bulge while paddling each ass cheek 100 times. We will do this until you beg me to remove your gag and make you deep throat my cock while the flogging continues. Like I said, I have all night…

What the fuck man? You invite us over to fuck your wife and she...



What the fuck man? You invite us over to fuck your wife and she can barely handle 5 minutes of riding one cock! Her hands aren't cuffed, her mouth isn't gagged, and her cunt isn't being stuffed, slapped, whipped, caned, or prepped for electro-stim! Let me fix this shit…

femaleasslover: I'm gonna need to see an alternate form of ID....





femaleasslover:

I'm gonna need to see an alternate form of ID. Yes, your anus will suffice.

Don't be coy with me Bitch. You clean up nicely and actually look like you have some class; hell I'd hire you as my secretary and prance you around in a tight pencil skirt and even tighter white blouse but at the end of each day, the clothes come off and you go back to being the same thing you always were and always will be: my cock sucking Ass Whore fuck pet.

boulez33: Strapped. This would make a near perfect slave...



boulez33:

Strapped.

This would make a near perfect slave harness for my needs. Two thick, sturdy leather belts lashed together with one buckled tightly around the Bitch's waist and the other pulled taught against her crotch, running up and between her cunt lips, then tightly buckled in the back. Final note: shave that nasty, filthy, uncivilized cunt.

sirbknight: BDSM and so much more… A Slut Leash...



sirbknight:

BDSM and so much more…

A Slut Leash indeed….and so much more…

Kinky Lil' Kitteh: A tribute to sadists and those who love them.

Kinky Lil' Kitteh: A tribute to sadists and those who love them.: kinkylilkitteh: His cunt was...

photosick: ■photosick■:Mobile photosick: This has the makings...



photosick:

■photosick■:Mobile photosick:

This has the makings of a good little fuck pet. Stripped free of the conservative clothing worn all day, the skin tight animal print body stocking is perfectly trashy. Straddling the mirror, this Bitch pants and moans while bouncing and rocking on the thick dildo, maintaining a steady pace, knowing it may be hours before I allow her to stop. Soon I will sit on the gaudy couch in front of her and settle myself comfortably in while her hands and mouth work my cock for several hours, applying the squeeze technique at my command, to forestall and delay any ejaculation, then continuing to milk, stroke, suck, gag, and choke as long as I wish. Any stupid fucking cunt can make a boy, donkey, dog, horse or lesser male cum…MY fuck pet will service me, pleasure me, entertain me, and obey me while her body is abused and violated for my enjoyment AND THEN earn the right to make me cum. 

subbrunette: photosick: ■photosick■:Mobile photosick: YES!!!...



subbrunette:

photosick:

■photosick■:Mobile photosick:

YES!!! Santa brought just what i asked…

Rip open that package Bitch. I wanna see how many you can take up that tight little asshole of yours…my goal for you is three and we have all night and all day tomorrow to make it happen…

Bimbo Slut rocking the booty shorts.



Bimbo Slut rocking the booty shorts.

WANTED  - House Maid/Servant/Personal Valet; 24/7 live-in,...



WANTED  - House Maid/Servant/Personal Valet; 24/7 live-in, strict and specific physical requirements must be met and uniform will be provided. See above for example of minimal expectations.

My Bitches are adorned with such jewelry and proudly wear it...



My Bitches are adorned with such jewelry and proudly wear it 24/7, only removing the ass plug as required by nature's call, and make haste to return to it's place.

(via human-pets, picmanbdsm) This is my view of you Bitch:...



(via human-pets, picmanbdsm)

This is my view of you Bitch: Punishment - you will be screaming in pain for hours until you break and learn your place; Pleasure - you will stare up at me while swallowing my cock balls deep for hours. The choice is yours… it's a win/win situation for me either way…

manisking: Cocks are made for pleasure. holes are made for...



manisking:

Cocks are made for pleasure. holes are made for pain. That's what nature intended,

Your cunt is made for Pissing and Punishing. Nothing more, nothing less.

jagnatlanta: mmmmmm Foreplay…











jagnatlanta:

mmmmmm

Foreplay…

Stopping before me, eyes downcast, awaiting instruction, hoping...



Stopping before me, eyes downcast, awaiting instruction, hoping she looks good enough, seeking my approval, praying for my acceptance…

No comments:

Post a Comment