Friday, June 7, 2013

Horniest Incest

I make my son grab my hair so I don't get too wild when he...



I make my son grab my hair so I don't get too wild when he starts pounding my pussy with his cock.

Come in here little brother. We can conserve water if we shower...



Come in here little brother. We can conserve water if we shower together. And mom says that you have a gigantic dick I've been wanting to suck.

The women in my family love their cum. I'm just happy I...











The women in my family love their cum. I'm just happy I can provide my Sister June, Cousin Maggie, Aunt Nikki, Aunt Raven and Mom with my hot loads.

Oh shit that's a huge cock bro! Let me suck it like a good...



Oh shit that's a huge cock bro!

Let me suck it like a good slut!

When my mom and my sister come home all they want to do is suck...





When my mom and my sister come home all they want to do is suck on my "huge cock". As mom calls it.

I put on the outfit you bought for me daddy. Now what?



I put on the outfit you bought for me daddy. Now what?

When my mom died and me and my rich step dad moved out I felt...



When my mom died and me and my rich step dad moved out I felt lonely and a bit depressed. I started to take refuge with my friends and started doing a lot of bad things with bed guys. But my step-dad got me out of that funk by taking me out of public school and having me try his huge member. Now I exclusively fuck his cock.

My sister gets off by dating army guys because she says they...



My sister gets off by dating army guys because she says they have "amazing bodies." If they have amazing bodies then why does she still come home and fuck me after going out with them…

When I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth my mother was...



When I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth my mother was in the bath with her ass out of the water, not moving. 

"Mom?"

"Took you long enough sweetie, come in here, Mommy saved her ass for you all day"

My new step-sister looked like this pent up white nerd but when...



My new step-sister looked like this pent up white nerd but when her mom and my dad left for dinner she was sucking my cock like a white-trash hooker.

I like sending pictures to my big brother while he's away...



I like sending pictures to my big brother while he's away at college. It gets him really horny for when he sees me on holiday breaks.

dj-in-az: twohornygirls: http://twohornygirls.tumblr.com/ It's...



dj-in-az:

twohornygirls:

http://twohornygirls.tumblr.com/

It's hard to tell my Mom and Aunt apart, especially if you can only see the top of their heads.

My big sister is a slut. Everyone knows. Even my parents. So...



My big sister is a slut. Everyone knows. Even my parents. So they have her spend a lot of time with me, her little brother. But that certainly doesn't stop her from fucking and sucking my cock.

I know that I should've hit my Aunt's face like she...



I know that I should've hit my Aunt's face like she wanted me to but those tits were made for cum.

I found this old abandoned car out in the forrest daddy. You...



I found this old abandoned car out in the forrest daddy. You want it to be our new fuck spot?

I see you staring at my tits whenever you're around me...



I see you staring at my tits whenever you're around me little brother. I know you hear all these stories about me having sex with football players and teachers and you must think that I only take my tits out for buff men and sports stars. But your wrong. I show them to everyone.

Living with my two sisters Amber and Heather and their friend...



Living with my two sisters Amber and Heather and their friend Julie was supposed to be boring and uneventful. That was, until I realized that they were three hungry cock-loving sluts.

My step-son is hung like a fucking horse and I love every inch...



My step-son is hung like a fucking horse and I love every inch of his meat.

When I ran into my nephew and he fell on top of me I felt...



When I ran into my nephew and he fell on top of me I felt something huge on my thigh. I pushed him onto the couch and felt this monster under his jeans. We're gonna have fun with the week he's staying with me.

"Fuck me hard daddy!! Fuck me! Fuck me! You're so...



"Fuck me hard daddy!! Fuck me! Fuck me! You're so much better than Uncle Richard!"

No comments:

Post a Comment