Wednesday, June 5, 2013

http://chromatic-shadows.tumblr.com/

Photo



l-acus: balenciaga resort 2014.



l-acus:

balenciaga resort 2014.

Audio



Photo



mikesinfiniteconfusion: wildink: bring it we NEED...



mikesinfiniteconfusion:

wildink:

bring it we NEED it 

Thunder, lightning, pouring rain… let's get it on.

courtneybeth: I wish I had this in size fat for my work gala...



courtneybeth:

I wish I had this in size fat for my work gala ;-;

neurosmechanica: "Victoria" (Anima) 14x20, acrylic &...



neurosmechanica:

Photo



artforadults: Denis Chernov







artforadults:

Denis Chernov

Photo



Photo



journaldelamode: Grace Guozhi for Vogue Netherlands September...



journaldelamode:

Grace Guozhi for Vogue Netherlands September 2012 by Marc de Groot

Photo



olosta: Bob, 1924



olosta:

Bob, 1924

andrewharlow: Duane DugasDancer, 2012Collage 



andrewharlow:

Duane Dugas
Dancer, 2012
Collage 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



nevver: How to bend light



nevver:

How to bend light

No comments:

Post a Comment