Thursday, June 6, 2013

Guy n Gal

I am wondering how to.. be interesting, how to please, and how...



I am wondering how to.. be interesting, how to please, and how to be pleased.. but sometimes in fantasy, this position still can't be beat, I love loosing it under her, and she enjoying on top…. like I'm hers, but still at ease to please her as she takes me. I know it sounds…

I love doing this.. and having this done. There is something...



I love doing this.. and having this done. There is something about the back that rears up the whole body…. and there is something unlike strong hands taking it.

I'm always too tall for the girls I've been with....



I'm always too tall for the girls I've been with. The idea that I could stand, have her like this, and be inside her like she was my home.. standing……. and make her feel me like so, to the point she bites the sheets and moans and sweats in pleasure.. this is a taboo to me. I'm too tall. I will have to start trying to be creative with what I find, think quicker, think harder on trying to pleasure. I gotta get better, live what I want, and share the pleasure….

Isn't that what it's all about?

Kasey Chase… a girl that seems like the real deal…...



Kasey Chase… a girl that seems like the real deal… with real life things to be lived, things to do.. but she takes the time to pleasure him. I love this. I love the detail that a girl will mouth one so you be happy, she won't even pleasure herself, it drives me crazy.. and I just want to pleasure her back oooooh so much. You can never loose when you use your mouth with me…

But.. talking of mouths, getting back to communication is something a little tricky to work on.

Well followers.. this is my girl.. who I don't want to let...



Well followers.. this is my girl.. who I don't want to let go. I will let go of other things, but I want to keep this one.


mimarimey
:

… she still wants to be mine. We have our misunderstanding and moments of trial.. I regrets things, my emotions and reactions based on self defense or frustration, they cause my things to be harsh… I stress out, I break out in panic… but my little kitten is beautiful, picks herself up, comes to terms, and is willing to forgive and try again…the heat, the passion, she has me and I have her. I can still keep her, and live a full life with her.

There is something appealing about this… due to my...



There is something appealing about this… due to my conditioning of life and personality….. something about a girl whom I think was naughty, but out of her error, I will "punish" but in reality cave to her beauty and cravings… and pleasure her, paddle her, and play with her sensations, toy with her. Maybe this is a control issue I have, maybe I need to feel like I am in better control or that I am trusted with life. Maybe I am looking for more submission, maybe I want someone to treat me like an adult, someone who will believe that I know what I'm doing.. that will say sorry to me and beg for my loving discipline. I will be momentarily angry, but I know that in the end, she will feel loved..

Oh my crazy mind…

I gotta stay clear..

I'm breaking up.. breaking up. I'm falling to...



I'm breaking up.. breaking up. I'm falling to pieces.

I have to remind myself the idea that being coupled with someone...











I have to remind myself the idea that being coupled with someone can be good. That I can make someone happy and be happy to have that someone.. but at this moment I can't… this image is just a fantasy at the moment.


Alessandro Polia

A simple thing of a girl trying to please you, even if you might...



A simple thing of a girl trying to please you, even if you might not be fully turned on or pleased.. turns me on…. ironically. She can do what she wants!

I love doing it like this….. oddly enough.



I love doing it like this….. oddly enough.

Photo













I did this once… and doing it like and uncontrolled...



I did this once… and doing it like and uncontrolled animal, cumming into her with a black and gold sparkled orgasm left me in shock that night. I didn't know what to think, and the soup of emotions and warped bruises and careless thinking wasn't that fun….. but this moment was. It was freeing, and almost evil. For a moment she was just mine, and I did to her whatever forbidden thing I could do to her, like I've never been able to ever in my life…. and the dark secret black colour with splotches of gold…….

And she wanted that, to my disbelief… she wanted my naughty side…….

Crikey. Why do I sometimes see colours when I cum? I have more stories, but that's for later.

Woah……. nakeddoors: (Hot photo and subject...



Woah…….

nakeddoors:

(Hot photo and subject suggestion by the luscious blondiesxsecret. Show her some love, folks.)

Amy's college bills were eating up all of her extra funds, and Father's Day was right  around the corner. And these days, after mom ran off with someone else a year or so ago now, it was just Amy and her handsome, quietly virile dad.

Nothing inappropriate had ever happened, at least not blatantly. Mostly, half-naked unintentional skirmishes in the hallway, or in an emotional moment, an extra long close hip-to-hip hug, or a dangerously lingering kiss, that clearly stirred them both.

The sexual tension buzzed around the house like a growing apiary swarm, and both of them tried to pretend it wasn't there. Until today.

Amy now knew what she wanted to do for her amazing father, especially on his red letter day. And she knew what she wanted for herself as well, from the man who always took such loving and joyous care of her.

It was perfect in its timing.

She left a handmade card for him, on the downstairs hallway table, with a loving note, and a few rose petals from their garden.

"Happy Father's Day, to the only man I love.", it read. 

"Dad, you know I don't have much to give right now, but I left a very special gift for you on my bed upstairs. Please take it, and use it endlessly to your heart's content. It is all yours."

And in the family tradition, she left a few more mini-notes scattered up the stairwell, with subtle and less than subtle hints. "Please enjoy this gift you are approaching, and use it always, for your deepest satisfaction."

On her door was the last note: 

"Enter, and take my humble offering, please. Nothing would make me happier, Dad. I love you. Amy xox."

She readied herself, her heart racing as she heard his steps nearing, then stopping, to enjoy the playful clue trail she left.

Her pussy walls gushed and her clit spun as the doorknob creaked, and the air rushed in with his impending presence. She heard him gasp, and her body flushed with raw shame and a secret wanton prayer.

He was frozen, halfway into the room, unable to look away from the raw, naked beauty before him. Her soft blonde hair glistened like gold in the sunlight, and her gorgeous womanly curves nearly melted his insides into molten lava-laced cum. His mind was in a panic whirl, trying to compute what he had been desperately denying in himself. And here she was, face down, ass up in obeisance, offering her most secret flesh to him, the young girl of his dirty dreams, his own nubile, beautifully sexual daughter, wanting him hungrily, and his knees nearly crumpled with the fever pumping into his rising bulge.

Amy dared a hoarse plea. Two words. "Pleeeeease, Daddy." 

The second word told him he knew exactly what she was doing.

Her sweet, drenched cunt began to drip down her thighs, as she felt him step closer. She sighed as his hands traced her hips. She shivered as his breath betrayed his fear, with a shuddered "Oh, God" just before he tasted her forbidden folds. And she hissed a long "Yesssssssssss" and pushed back into him as his tongue tip parted her for the first time.

And as the searing heat between them melted the forbidden barriers away, Amy purred her bliss. "Happy Father's Day, Daddy. Take me. Use me. Fuck me, please. I want you. Always."

He wouldn't leave her room for days.

Pardon the incest..and the gif…. but… wow....



Pardon the incest..and the gif…. but… wow.

brothersisterfathermother:

At first, my sister said that she'd just be watching me do my thing. But she couldn't resist once that first drop of precum emerged!

Long and smooth. Pummeled and poked. Seemingly forever. Oily...



Long and smooth. Pummeled and poked. Seemingly forever. Oily smooth. Flesh on flesh. Sweat infused. Skins boundaries blurred. Breath aloof.

I spent the afternoon deep inside her.

Damp and hot, wide and filled. I held her on me, at home in she, laid down beside her, in tandem rocking. My shaft pushed into her hot wet welcome, her being engulfing mine like a cave in hunger. Her lips had me held in gentle wealth, her voice moaning in purring health. My mind was determined, despite distractions. She was going to be mine, despite my past actions. I could feel her meat, her flesh, her inner walls become myself. I could feel her moisture entice my pole, I could feel her melt, pulse and flow. Slowly she become mine. I wanted it, I felt it. Smoothly the rhythm played with time, mixing and mashing our selves intertwined.
I felt it through, long and smooth. I pummeled and poked her depths gently, 'till sooner and later it hit me, that feeling of loosing sense of self, a colour, a new being, of becoming someone else, of letting it go washed before me.
I let it go before her, I filled her inner chambers with my white life bearing seed. It felt seemingly forever to reach this moment. But her oily smooth self had me mix our sacred feed. Our flesh on flesh became one for a moment. Our sweat was infused. I could not tell who was whom. Our breath aloof.

I spent the afternoon deep inside her,

My beautiful creamed girl of mine.


There is a sence of young lustful love that has me in awe....



There is a sence of young lustful love that has me in awe. I'm 25 and started my sexuality relatively quite late… but now something like this really makes me go back in time to the moments where my emotions controlled my body, and my body the emotions. What a fun thrill! If I knew what I do now, I would do it differntly, maybe even slightly more………… loosely.

My word… This is sooooo steamy! nakeddoors: He felt like...



My word… This is sooooo steamy!

nakeddoors:

He felt like such an old perv, quietly lusting after his son's hot little redheaded girlfriend, Mara. Then again, he knew he would never cross that line… or so he believed.

Then came the family party, where they'd all had a bit to drink, and his son passed out from exhaustion, having done too much work in the sun earlier in the day.

Mara was tipsy and unquenchably horny, and her boy was now useless. At first, she just wanted the attention, and sweetly flirted with her beau's dad. But when she could see the effect she had on the older handsome man, her libido went into overdrive with visions of having father and son take her at the same time.

She leaned in at one point and whispered to him that she'd always loved older men, but had never been with one. "Can I kiss you, Mr. Jensen?' He was already putty in her silken hands.

She stood and nipped at his lips until he kissed he back. Then, her tongue pushed through to the back of his throat, and that was all it took. She lowered herself, lifting her short skirt, pressing her already damp panties into his hand.

And before he knew it, this freckled, hot little angel had his thick, juicy cock between her lips, and she was savoring it like a child who had her first piece of candy, after a forced Lenten fast.

She made him cum so hard he saw stars. Then she crawled up in his lap and kissed him with a mouthful of his own cum. "Do you like that? Tasting your cum in my mouth, Mr. Jensen?" He nodded a heated yes, and said "No one has ever done that with me. That's fucking incredible. You're fucking incredible, Mara."

"So are you, Mr. Jensen."

"Call me Mike"

"No, I like calling you Mr. Jensen."

He would do anything for this filthy angel, who had just graced him with a wet dream cum true.

She would confess that she was dying to fuck him, and she toyed with his thickened flesh until he was rock hard and ready to savage her.

Then she took it one step further. She led the older man by the rigid cock to the den where his son was unconscious.

"Nick is out cold and never wakes. Fuck me here, Mr. Jenson, please." And as uneasy as it made him at first, he soon was pounding little Mara's tight cunt, like none other in his sexual lifetime, while his son, half snored and half murmured through the obscene symphony of fuck sounds the two unleashed.

And nothing made the man cum harder than to hear his son's girl begging him to fuck her harder, always calling him Mr. Jensen. "Fill me Mr. Jensen, fuck me harder, Mr. J…. cum inside me now, Mr. Jensen, pleeeease." And so he did, grunting and slamming away with reckless abandon.

To punctuate her secret intent, she licked their mixed cum from Nick's dad's sparking cock in the aftermath, and kissed her sleeping boyfriend with her dirty, sticky lips.

This was only the beginning. She meant to have them both one day, father and son, piston fucking her from both ends.

She believed that old adage too: "No one says no to a redhead."

darkerthandaylightclub: "We writhed convincingly, my clit being...



darkerthandaylightclub:

"We writhed convincingly, my clit being thoroughly treated to friction as my brother's bare penis see-sawed the length of my young gash, time and time again.

"He was careful to keep the fat head from ever pulling back just far enough, our deception aided by the very obvious pleasure both of us were getting from the illicit contact."


From my latest story.

He knows that she will get what she wants at the end of the...



He knows that she will get what she wants at the end of the day… so why bother fighting? In the end, what you want is what she wants to give…

This gets me so much.. the idea that a girl is pleasuring...



This gets me so much.. the idea that a girl is pleasuring herself over you.. and the gentle beautiful way…..  that she wants you, it's.. gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment