Friday, June 7, 2013

Happily Owned.

Photo



sarpedom: For you, at least, it's the most beautiful thing.



sarpedom:

For you, at least, it's the most beautiful thing.

lovely-fae: alice-is-wet: Maybe I'm dark, but markings like...



lovely-fae:

alice-is-wet:

Maybe I'm dark, but markings like this really make me wet.

^You aren't the only one. Seeing them. Wearing them. Causing them. *Lets my mind wander and grows a little wetter.*

micheals-domain: ♏



micheals-domain:

passius:



passius:

Photo



riding-crops-floggers-spanking: riding-crops-floggers-spanking.t...



riding-crops-floggers-spanking:

riding-crops-floggers-spanking.tumblr.com

sarpedom: wants-tobe-used: sarpedom: fetish4: Vadia tem...



sarpedom:

wants-tobe-used:

sarpedom:

fetish4:

Vadia tem rabo?

Slut has ass?

I have ass and sass (;

I can beat one to get rid of the other.

hissluttylittlepet: Come closer girl. ~XXX



hissluttylittlepet:

Come closer girl. ~XXX

Photo



Photo



Photo



stillaharlot: This!



stillaharlot:

This!

sirbknight: BDSM and so much more…



sirbknight:

BDSM and so much more…

Photo



sinnerlily: this statement tugs at my switch strings.  



sinnerlily:

this statement tugs at my switch strings.  

manisking: she used to be the head of the Surgery Department,...



manisking:

she used to be the head of the Surgery Department, but after the New Order came into place, the Hospital found a better job for her, and the patients (now only Men, since females go to the veterinary) appreciate the healing effect of this ex-physician.

Photo



Photo



saythankyoumaster: My slut.



saythankyoumaster:

My slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment